Online Blackjack Real Money
Play Online Blackjack for Real Money at Betiton™
Last Updated: 17-05-2022 16:36
Blackjack is one of the most classic, most popular, and greatest games that you can find in the casino. Online blackjack real money is a card game in which players do not play against one another but are actually up against the house—or, in other words, the casino.
The game revolves around the all-important number of 21, which is the best combination that anyone can receive. However, we’ll be going over the rules in greater detail as we go along this page. Thus, we highly suggest that you keep reading.
Welcome to the world of online blackjack real money.
At the same time, we’ll be going over a number of other things that are related to the fantastic gaming activity. In fact, we’ll be going over some important terminology, the most popular online blackjack tables that we offer on our site, and so on.
Thus, if you’re new to blackjack or you’re a new player on our online gambling site, then reading this page would be extremely beneficial for you. Therefore, without any further ado, we’ll be going over everything that you’re going to need to know.
What Is Online Blackjack Real Money?
Blackjack is a card game in which players can be considered to play a part in what results they achieve. That’s because punters are going to take actions that will have a direct impact on what the result of a round in the game is going to be.
This makes it one of the only online casino games where punters can directly affect the outcome. The aim of online blackjack real money is to get a hand that’s better than that of the house. To do this, punters have to get a combination that has a value of 21 or as close to 21 as possible.
What Are the Rules of Online Blackjack Real Money?
Whilst we have explained the goal of the game and what blackjack is, it’s time to explain what the actual rules are. We want all of our members to be able to enjoy their time gaming without having to worry about not knowing anything about our games.
However, do bear in mind that what we’ll be explaining are only the basic rules of the standard variant. On our online gambling site, you’ll be able to find dozens of variants, each one potentially offering a special rule on top of those of the standard variant.
Thus, if you’re going to be gaming on a different variant, we highly suggest reading up on it. This includes knowing if your chosen variant has a special rule or anything of the sort. Like that, you’ll be helping yourself out better than we ever could.
Finally, we believe that it’s good for our members to know that there is no actual strategy when it comes to playing online blackjack real money. However, that doesn’t mean that there’s nothing you can do; in fact, you can get far simply by knowing how the game works!
What Happens During a Game of Blackjack?
To help you understand how to be able to enjoy this great gaming activity, we’re going to go over what a typical round consists of:
- Firstly, punters place their bets on the table.
- The dealer then deals cards depending on how many punters are participating. However, he will deal 2 to each participant and 2 to himself.
- It’s important to know that punters’ hands will consist of faceup cards, whilst the dealer will have one that’s facedown and one that’s faceup.
- Punters will then have a number of options of what to do. He can decide to hit, stand, or double down. They can also split their hand if they have been dealt a pair.
- If punters decide to hit, then they’ll receive another card. However, if the value of the combination exceeds 21, they go bust and lose.
- If, on the contrary, they stand, then they’ll keep the ones they currently have.
- If they decide to double down instead, they will double their bet and receive another card. They won’t be able to receive any more after this, however.
- Once punters have finished their turn, the dealer will then proceed to take his turn.
- Firstly, he’ll reveal his facedown card.
- If the value of his hand is lower than 16, then he must hit until it has a value of 17 or above.
- However, if it already has a value of 17, then he must stand.
- If punters have a better combination than the dealer’s, then they win.
- Players also win if the dealer goes bust.
- If, however, the dealer receives a combination that’s better than the player’s, then the player loses and his bet goes to the house.
How Do You Play Online Blackjack Real Money at Betiton™ Casino?
The first thing that you have to do when playing a game of blackjack is to set down a wager. Of course, different tables will have different minimum bet amounts, so always try to choose the table that has a minimum bet amount that you’re comfortable with.
Once you’ve placed down your stake, the game can finally begin. First, the dealer will deal out 4 cards: 2 to you and 2 to himself. Of course, the ones dealt to you will both be faceup, whilst dealers will have 1 that’s faceup and 1 that’s facedown.
Once you receive your cards, you should look at them thoroughly in order to decide your next move. At this point you can either hit, stand, or double down. Finally, if you’ve received a pair, you have the option of splitting them. When you do this, you have to place another wager.
The 2 bets that you place when splitting have to be identical. This is because when you decide to split, you’ll essentially be gaming with 2 different hands. Once you’re finished with your turn, the dealer reveals his hidden card.
He will then take different actions depending on the value of his hand. If it’s lower than 16, he must hit. However, if it’s 17 or over, then he must stand. Afterwards, the values of both of your hands will be compared to decide on who is the winner.
The winner is the one whose combination is closest to the value of 21 without going over. If, however, anyone goes over 21, they go bust and lose. Thus, players succeed if either they have a combination with a value that’s higher than the dealer’s, or if the dealer goes bust.
Finally, if you both happen to have hands with the same value, then that’s known as a push and no one wins. Instead, your stake will be refunded. Well, that’s all that you need to know in order to play blackjack! However, there’s still some things you ought to know, which we’ll be looking at now.
What Are the Most Common Blackjack Terms? & What Do They Mean?
Now that you know how the game works, the next step is knowing what the terminology used in blackjack means. This is equally important to knowing how to play. In order to help you out, we’ll be explaining what the most common terms mean:
- Hard/Soft: if you’re in possession of an ace, your hand can be considered as either hard or soft. This is because an ace can have either 2 values: 1 or 11. The value of the ace depends on the overall value of your combination; in other words, the value of the ace will differ depending on what’s better for you. If the ace is worth either 1 or 11, then that’s a soft hand; of, however, the ace can only have a worth of 1, then that’s a hard one.
- Push: this is when the dealer and the player have hands that are equal in amount. In other words, this is when the game ends in a tie. When this happens, the player’s stake is refunded.
- Insurance: this is a side bet that you have the option of placing when the dealer’s faceup card is an ace. With this side bet, you’ll be betting on the possibility of the dealer having a blackjack. If your guess is correct, the payout of this side bet is usually 2:1.
- Surrender: if you believe the house has a better combination than yours and you’re going to lose, you can surrender. When doing so, you’ll be refunded half your stake.
- Blackjack: also known as a natural, this is the best combination that you can receive as it has a value of 21. When you manage to get this, you’ll generally receive a payout of 3:2.
What Value Do the Cards in Blackjack Have?
No matter what variant you’ll be playing on our casino, the cards will have the same value. Of course, knowing what these values are is extremely important as it will help you when deciding what to do as you’re gaming. You can find the values in the following list:
- The value of the cards ranging from 2–10 is the same as their associated number; so, for example, the value of 3 is 3.
- Jacks, queens, and kings all have a value of 10.
- Finally, aces has a value of either 1 or 11 depending on what’s best for you.
Everything You Need to Know About Blackjack Games
Members of Betiton™ Casino can enjoy a wide range of online blackjack variants, allowing for a gaming experience that’s as diverse as it is enjoyable. In order to help you decide on which variant is right for you, our games are all available for demo play.
At the same time, this allows you to understand how it all works. Thus, we suggest trying out our demo versions in order to fully understand how the entire process works. Once you’ve tried out our demo versions and decided on a variant, then it’s time to play with real money.
Gaming with real money gives you numerous advantages, including being able to enjoy the game as it’s meant to be enjoyed and also be able to receive real money. Moreover, you’ll also be able to redeem the multiple bonuses that we have for offer.
This includes our welcome bonus that offers you up to €150 in bonus cash and up to 150 free spins. However, if you’re going to be claiming any of our offers, we highly suggest getting familiar with our T&Cs. You can do this by reading our bonus policy and T&Cs page.
Find the Best Online Casino Blackjack Games
As we have already said, we offer a broad selection of available tables for you to enjoy. In order to find the best variant for you, we highly suggest making use of the demo versions of these games. Like that, you can try them out without having to stake anything.
Feel free to try out as many variants as you like before actually gaming with real money. At the same time, trying out our games‘ demo versions also has the added benefit of understanding whatever special rule our variants might have.
Discover the Most Popular Online Blackjack Real Money Games
Now that you know pretty much everything there is to know about blackjack, you can finally play on our available online tables. However, seeing as we offer a tonne of different variants, choosing one might prove to be a headache.
Whilst you can, of course, try out our games without having to wager anything, this might end up taking up more time than you would like to spend. Thus, to help you out as best as we can, we’re going to go over our 5 most popular games!
This is an 8-deck variant developed by iSoftBet. The split move is allowed only once, giving a maximum of 2 hands per turn. You also have the option of placing the insurance wager, which has a payout of 2:1. If you manage to receive a natural, this pays at 3:2. Finally, this variant does not allow the surrender move.
Vegas Downtown Blackjack:
Developed by Microgaming’s Switch Studios, this variant of blackjack allows players to split on any pair or value. Doubling down is only available on the first 2 cards. However, you have the option of doubling down after a split. The insurance side wager is available in this variant, but the option to surrender is not. Finally, dealers have no other option but to hit on a soft 17.
Atlantic City Blackjack:
This variant is provided by Red Rake Gaming. It uses 8 decks and allows players up to 3 splits per round. Dealers must stand on both a soft and hard 17. Players can also double down after splitting. Finally, this variant provides you with the option to surrender, should you wish to.
Red Rake Gaming has also produced this variant that uses 6 decks instead. Dealers stand on a 17, much like the standard variant. Splitting can only happen once per turn and you’ll be paid at 3:2 if you receive a natural. Doubling down after splitting is allowed, whilst you can double down only with hands that have a value of 9, 10, or 11.
Blackjack Royal Pairs:
Created by iSoftBet, this variant plays with 8 decks. The insurance side wager is allowed and offers the usual payout of 2:1. Furthermore, if you manage to receive a natural, this pays you 3:2. However, you may only split once per round.
Moreover, if the dealer’s faceup card has a value of 10 or is an ace, he cannot check for blackjack. Finally, this variant comes with the side wager known as Royal Pairs. Essentially, you’ll be paid if the first 2 cards you receive are either:
- a king pair (suited or unsuited);
- a queen pair (suited or unsuited);
- a jack pair (suited or unsuited);
- an ace pair (suited or unsuited);
- or any mixture of kings, queens, and jacks.
Are There Any New Blackjack Games for Players to Try Out?
As part of our pledge to provide our players with the best casino experience around, we constantly update our site with new games. This is, of course, on top of our partnerships with the world’s greatest game developers and software suppliers.
This means that we can guarantee that you’ll have an absolutely amazing experience on our platform! At the same time, we also see to it to provide our members with unique games for them to enjoy. In fact, one of our partners has helped us in this regard.
We have teamed up with the illustrious iSoftBet in order to provide you with 2 unique blackjack tables that you won’t find in any other casinos. If you wish to make use of these unique tables, remember to sign up to our platform and become a Betiton™ member!
Betiton™ Casino Blackjack:
In this variant, dealers must hit to at least 16 and must stand on all 17s. Your bets on this variant can start as low as €0.01 and go up to the maximum stake of €10.00.
Betiton™ Casino Blackjack Multi-Hand:
In this 8 deck variant, you’ll receive a payout of 3:2 for landing a natural and a payout of 2:1 if the insurance bet goes your way. Moreover, dealers must hit till 16 and stand on all 17s. Finally, you’ll be glad to know that the minimum wager is €0.01 which goes all the way up to a maximum of €10.00.
Other Games to Play:
- Other than blackjack, we have other games available for play. If you’re in the mood for some quick entertainment, playing online scratch cards might be the option for you. These are instant-win games that are over in a matter of moments, making them perfect for punters in a rush!
- However, if you wish to enjoy one of the most popular casino games available, you can try and play a couple of spins on video slots. Video slots are by far the most popular kind of game that we offer on our site.
- If you wish to take your slot experience to the next level, then you should definitely consider jackpot slots. Similar to video slots, jackpot slots presents you with the possibility of winning a massive cash prize! Try and play a few spins on our jackpot slots and see if it’s the right game for you.
- Last but far from being the least, there’s the iconic casino game of roulette. There’s hardly a game that can be considered as iconic as roulette, which makes gaming on roulette perfect for punters that love their casino games!
- Betiton™ Casino Welcome Bonus
- Deposit & Withdraw
- Customer Support
- Loyalty Club
- Responsible Gaming
- Mobile Gaming
Can you play real blackjack online?
Yes, absolutely. On our casino you’re provided with a broad selection of real money online blackjack tables for your enjoyment. Feel free to browse through our library in order to find the table that’s right for you.
Can you win real money by playing blackjack online?
Yes, for sure! If you play real money bets on our casino, you’ll be able to win real money from our online blackjack games.
How do you play blackjack at home?
The advantage that comes with enjoying games on our online casino is that you don’t need to leave your house in order to play. All you need to do to play online blackjack from your home is to register to our casino. You can do this by clicking on the “JOIN” button, filling in the required details, and clicking on “OPEN ACCOUNT” and voilà! Afterwards, you’re going to have to make a deposit using one of our many deposit methods. Once you’ve done all that, go to our online blackjack selection and feel free to browse through our available tables until you find the one you’d like to play most.
Is online blackjack safe?
Both our site as well as our online blackjack games are 100% safe. Firstly, we have encrypted our platform through the latest, industry-standard 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption technology. Secondly, all of the results of our our online blackjack tables are determined via an RNG (Random Number Generator), which randomly determines these results. Finally, our RNG has been verified by iTech Labs, an independent games-testing laboratory.