Play Jackpot Slots Online
Last Updated: 4th July, 2023, 10:45
With regard to games at an online casino, it is fair to say that slot games are the most popular, with jackpot slot games being the most loved type of slot. Due to their popularity, here at Betiton, we offer our British casino players a nice variety of online jackpot slots that you can test your luck on. In this detailed guide, we will explain what jackpot slots are, take a look at the different types that exist, explain how you play them, and look at some of the best software developers.
- What Are Jackpot Slots?
- Types of Jackpot Slots
- New Jackpot Slots
- Jackpot King Slots
- Daily Jackpot Games
- How to Play Jackpot Slots
- Mobile Jackpot Slots
- Best Jackpot Slot Developers
- Why Play Jackpot Slots At Betiton?
- Other Games at Betiton
- Additional Information
- Frequently Asked Questions about Jackpot Slots
What Are Jackpot Slots?
Jackpot slots are very similar to the slot games you can play online. However, while they look similar, and even have similar rules, designs, themes and bonuses, there’s one big difference. Jackpot slots offer you the potential to win bigger amounts than their online slot equivalents, thanks to the jackpot mechanic. What’s even better is that as a player from the UK, when you join our Betiton online casino, you’ll have access to a huge range of the best jackpot slots from a variety of top game providers.
When you play jackpot slots, you are taking more of a risk than when you play regular slots because they have a higher volatility, and your chances of winning are smaller. However, this is balanced out by the potential to land some huge cash prizes. Although there are different kinds of jackpot slots UK, as you will see below, these games have become synonymous with progressive jackpot slots.
Types of Jackpot Slots
When it comes to casino games such as online jackpot slots, many players are actually unaware of the fact that there are different kinds. Novice gamblers think that all jackpot slots are progressive, but this is not the case. In this section of our guide, we are going to take the time to talk you through the different kinds of jackpot slots that you can encounter when playing at a jackpot slots casino.
Progressive Jackpot Slots
We are going to start off with progressive jackpot slots since this kind is the most well-known. So, what are progressive jackpot slots? Well, a progressive jackpot slot is one that has a jackpot which builds up as more people chance their luck on the game and do not win. The jackpot will keep increasing and increasing and increasing until some lucky punter gets their hands on it – One lucky punter once won close to €20 million on Microgaming’s Mega Moolah, which is the biggest progressive jackpot win to date.
Once the prize is won, the jackpot will go back to the original starting amount, and the process will start over again. A common strategy among progressive jackpot players is to wait until the jackpot grows to a huge amount and to then try your luck. Sometimes you might need to meet particular criteria in order to be in with a shot of winning a progressive jackpot. For example, you might have to bet the max wager or play with all paylines in play.
So, now you know how progressive jackpot slots work, let us move on to fixed jackpots. When it comes to jackpot slots UK, fixed jackpot slots are the most common. Such slots give you the chance to win a predetermined amount of money if you land the jackpot. A fixed jackpot will not change, no matter how many people are playing it – whether you play it today, tomorrow, or in a year, the jackpot will be the same.
Like progressive jackpots, there might be some certain criteria that you need to meet in order to have a chance of winning the jackpot. For instance, you might be required to stake a certain amount or land a win on a specific payline. This is the reason why you should take a few minutes to read the rules before you start to play. Failure to do so could see you lose out on a fixed jackpot, which would be a travesty.
Local jackpots are a kind of progressive jackpot that is tied to just one slot game. They are different from regular progressive games as they do not collect money from multiple slot games. In other words, fewer people are able to contribute to building the prize, which means that the jackpot will not get as high. While this is a bit of a negative, one of the positives is that there will be less competition for the cash prize.
Network or Pooled Jackpots
While a local jackpot only applies to a certain slot game at one casino, a network jackpot connects all of the slot games of a particular title across a range of casinos. This means that casino players from all across the country can help contribute to the jackpot by playing the slot. Thanks to this, the jackpots will usually be quite a bit bigger than a local jackpot.
However, while the prize is bigger, there will be more people trying their luck to win it. A player from a completely different casino could end up walking away with the big prize.
The final kind of jackpot that we are going to be looking at in this section is a multiple jackpot. Some online casinos are just not satisfied with offering just the one jackpot for one particular slot game. Instead, they give players the chance to get their hands on multiple jackpots, with each one being bigger than the one that came before. Any slot that has at least two jackpots can be classified as a multiple jackpot slot – you can have both progressive and fixed multiple jackpot slot games.
New Jackpot Slots
When it comes to online slots, players are always on the lookout for new games that they can chance their arm on. While the old games are always worth a try, new games are good because they provide us something fresh and help to keep things entertaining. Therefore, in this section of our guide, we are going to be looking at some new big jackpot slots that were dropped recently. If you get the chance to play these, we really recommend that you do.
- Fly Cat$ Dream Drop: Take a trip to New York and kick it with some Hip Hop alley cats. This slot game from Relax Gaming comes with Mystery Re-Spins, sticky multiplier wilds, and a free spins bonus feature. The Dream Drop Bonus feature is what you are looking for though as there are no fewer than five jackpots up for grabs, with a Mega Jackpot that can be worth up to £10 million. The RTP of this slot stands at 96.16%, while the volatility is very high.
- Pine of Plinko Dream Drop: Relax Gaming and Print Studios joined up to bring you this great woodland-themed slot game. What we like about this slot is that they do not overcomplicate matters, but you can still land 10000x your stake with every spin. What you will want to keep your eye on though is the Dream Drop jackpot that could turn you into an instant millionaire if you are lucky. The RTP of the slot is a bit low at 93.48%, while it has a high volatility.
- The Great Pigsby Megapays: This slot game by Relax Gaming will take you back to film’s golden age. It is a 6-reel slot that has no fewer than 177,649 ways that you can win. Keep an eye out for expanding wilds and multipliers as well as the entertaining free spins feature. There are four Megapays Jackpots that can be won at random that are worth a minimum of £100, £1,500, £20,000, and £300,000. The RTP is 96.19% and the volatility is high.
While we recommend that you play these new jackpot slots if you get the chance, please remember to always gamble responsibly and to never spend more than you can afford to lose.
Jackpot King Slots
Many online slot players come across a Jackpot King logo and have no idea what it means, so we are here to change that. If you love to play progressive jackpot slot games, then Jackpot King slots will definitely be right up your street. These games have been created by Blueprint Gaming and have a number of progressive jackpots that you have a chance of getting your hands on.
There three pots are as follows:
- Royal Pot: The smallest pot which is won before it hits a total of £3,500.
- Regal Pot: A medium sized jackpot pot that must be won before it hits a value of £35,000.
- Jackpot King: The biggest pot, and there is actually no limit to the size of the pot. To date, the largest payout has been just under £7 million.
Like regular progressive jackpot slots UK, Jackpot King slot games form part of a larger network of games. In order to win a Jackpot King, there is a two-stage process. To start with, you must land five Jackpot King Bonus on the reels. This will trigger a mini-game that involves crown symbols that you need to collect to land a potential win. If you manage to land at least 15 crown symbols, you get a spin to win one of the available jackpots.
What are your odds of winning a Jackpot King? Well, obviously, your chances of winning are very slim, but someone has to win it, right? The odds of you winning stand at 50 million to 1, which is a higher chance of winning than when you play the lottery – 300 million to 1. How much of a player’s stake goes towards the jackpot? Well, it will vary from game to game, but it is usually somewhere in the region of 1-2%.
Below is a Jackpot King slots list of some of the best games in the series:
- The Goonies
- Eye of Horus
- Top Cat Most Wanted
- Vikings of Fortune
Daily Jackpot Games
Daily jackpot slots, as you can probably tell from the name, are slot games that give their players the chance to win a progressive jackpot daily – the jackpot must be won by someone before a certain time every day. Due to the fact that the jackpot must drop each day, they do not grow as large progressive jackpots, but they still offer plenty of entertainment.
With such slots, there will be a timer that counts down so you know exactly how long is left before the jackpot has to be won. We recommend that you start playing when there is just 30-45 minutes as this will improve your chances of being the lucky person that lands the big win.
Depending on the game that you are playing, there might be a number of requirements to claim the different prizes. For example, some of the jackpot casino UK prizes might only be available when you are playing in a particular bonus mode.
How to Play Jackpot Slots
In this part of our guide, we are going to give you a step-by-step guide that will explain how you can go about playing online jackpot slots:
- Open an account with an online casino, such as Betiton. To do this, you just need to provide us with some personal details and come up with a unique username and password
- Once your account has been set up, head to the cashier section and click on one of the deposit methods to deposit funds into your account – you will see a variety of debit card, e-Wallet, and bank transfer options
- After your account has been funded, go to the slots section and start browsing through the jackpot slots that are on offer – click on one that appeals to you
- Once the game has loaded, you need to decide how much you are going to place on each spin. Many jackpot slots have a min bet requirement in order for you to be eligible to be in with a shot of the jackpot. Adjust your stake accordingly using the buttons under the reels
- Click the spin button and hope that luck is on your side. Jackpots can be triggered in different ways, depending on the slot that you are playing. Have a read of the paytable before playing to see how the slot’s jackpot is triggered
Mobile Jackpot Slots
At Betiton, we know what it’s like when you get stuck into a game and want to play. There’s no need to worry, if you’re a British player you will have access to playing jackpot games on your mobile. So, you can enjoy your favourite jackpot slots during your work commute, for instance! This can be done via our mobile optimised site that gives you access to all the same games as you can access via a desktop, even when you are playing at a live casino.
Most game providers have also come to the realisation that playing via a mobile device is important for players. This means that all of your favourite jackpot slots are available to play on mobile devices too. Most games are now created using the HTML5 formatting system so that these games will play seamlessly across devices. While the game will be formatted slightly differently – many of the buttons and slot functions will be hidden in a dropdown menu – the actual gameplay itself, and the jackpots to be won, will remain exactly the same.
Below you can find some of the major pros and cons of mobile gambling:
|Bonuses and Offers Can be Claimed||Increased Addiction Possibility|
|You Can Play Wherever You Are||Graphics Might Not be as Good|
|Faster Than Desktop Sites||Game Variety is Smaller|
Best Jackpot Slot Developers
Nowadays, there are many different software developers that create jackpot slots for real money, but they have not all been created in an equal manner. Below we are going to going to take a look at some quality software developers that are known for developing mega jackpot slots.
- NetEnt: They are one of the best and biggest software developers around at the moment, and they have become popular among casino players due to the fact that they place a lot of emphasis on being creative and original. They will not release a game to the public unless they are 100% satisfied that it is of top quality. You will never struggle to find a NetEnt jackpot slot as they have released a good number, with popular titles including Mega Fortune, Super Lucky Frog, and Mercy of the Gods.
- IGT: They have been involved in the gambling industry since 1975, which gives you a good idea as to just how good they are. At this current moment in time, they are the largest provider of all jackpot slots as they offer no fewer than 75 slots that have a progressive jackpot bonus. They have built their reputation off of quality and reliability, with some of their popular jackpot slots being Monopoly Progressive Jackpot Slot, Money Mania, and Wheel of Fortune.
- Play’n Go: They have won plenty of awards in their time for the high-quality games that they provide casinos, and they make use of all of the latest and best technology to ensure that their games are entertaining and remain relevant for long periods of time. They are actually the leading software developer when it comes to developing games that work on mobile devices. Some of their better jackpot slots are Bell of Fortune and Celebration of Wealth.
- Yggdrasil Gaming: They came into existence in 2013, and they have gone on to release some really good slot games such as Vikings Go To Valhalla and Champion of the Underworld. However, they only released their first progressive slot earlier in 2023, which is Joker Millions. Some slot players might feel that the themes of their games are cryptic, but we like this because we need variety in a crowded industry.
- Playtech: This software developer has been around for nearly a quarter of a century, and they are the biggest software developer as they have over 5000 employees. They have become popular among players thanks to their reliability and security. They also only work in fully regulated markets, which shows that they are dedicated to fair and responsible gambling. They have developed hundreds of games, and some of their best jackpot slots include Beach Life, Age of the Gods, and Gladiator.
Why Play Jackpot Slots At Betiton?
The online casino world is extremely crowded, so why is it that you should play jackpot magic slots at Betiton and not elsewhere? Well, to start with, we offer a huge selection of jackpot slots from all of the biggest and best software developers, so boredom is definitely not going to be an issue. Additionally, there are plenty of different themes on offer, so no matter what your tastes are, you will still find what you are looking for.
Not everyone can win the jackpot, so it is important that such games offer more than just the jackpot. The jackpot slots that we offer come with fun bonus features such as free spins and multipliers, so you are still in with a shot of winning some decent cash prizes, even if you are not fortunate enough to land the jackpot.
Other Games at Betiton
Frequently Asked Questions about Jackpot Slots
Do jackpot slots actually pay out?
Yes, jackpot slots will pay out if you are the lucky person to land the required winning symbols. If a casino did not pay out a jackpot, then there would be an uproar and their reputation would be severely dented.
What is the best slot machine jackpot?
Well, this is one of those subjective questions because the best slot game for one person might not be the best for another. A common consensus though is that Mega Moolah, Aladdin’s Lamp, and Hall of Gods are some of the best around.
How do you win jackpot slots?
You simply give the reels a spin and hope that you land the symbols that are required to land the jackpot. The rules sometimes vary between slots, so make sure you read the paytable before you start to play.
What is the best casino game to win money?
Winning money on an online slot depends on luck, so there is no one casino game that is the best when it comes to winning money.