Play Blackjack Online at Betiton Ireland
Last Updated: 01-11-2023 12:57
🏆 Exclusive Games Betiton Blackjack Single-Hand + Betiton Blackjack Multi-Hand 🎁 Our Casino Bonus 100% bonus up to €150 + 150 free spins 🤩 Best Blackjack Game European Blackjack 🌟 Best Blackjack Suppliers iSoftBet + Switch Studios 🃏 Total Blackjack Games 20+
Online blackjack is a classic casino card game that remains one of the world’s most popular casino game choices. The game’s origins are debated, but the most common theory is that it originated in 18th-century France.
In all the years that blackjack has been played, many variations of the original version have been created, which keeps the game fun and exciting.
If you want to explore different blackjack games or learn how to play online blackjack at an online casino, we invite you to read our blackjack guide. Find out about the best online blackjack for real money at Betiton Ireland and how to get started.
- Blackjack Online Games at Betiton™
- Best Online Casino Blackjack Games in Ireland
- European Blackjack
- Blackjack European
- Play Vegas Strip Blackjack
- Vegas Single Deck Blackjack
- Play Vegas Strip Single Deck Blackjack
- Double Deck Blackjack
- Play Blackjack Switch
- Multi-Hand Blackjack
- Classic Blackjack
- Classic Blackjack Gold Series
- Vegas Downtown Blackjack
- Atlantic City Blackjack
- Blackjack Royal Pairs
- Play Blackjack Double Exposure
- VIP Blackjack
- Are There Any New Real Money Blackjack Games?
- Unique Online Blackjack Cash Games at Betiton™
- What Is Blackjack Online?
- How to Play Blackjack
- What Are the Online Blackjack Card Values?
- Blackjack Online Terminology
- Online Blackjack Strategies
- Play Online Blackjack Real Money Games at Betiton™
- Other Casino Games at Betiton™:
- Additional Information:
- Blackjack Online FAQs
- Sources Used:
What Is Blackjack?
Blackjack is a card game played between the dealer and the player. Multiple players can join a blackjack table, but the game’s goal is always to beat the dealer, not the other players. Although rules may vary slightly, the premise of the game is simple.
Each player gets two cards from the dealer and must decide whether to take more or keep what they have. The aim is to get a score of 21, or as close to it as possible, without exceeding it. If your score is higher than the dealer’s, you beat them. If the dealer’s hand has a higher score, you lose.
Blackjack Online Games at Betiton™ Ireland
Betiton Ireland is one of the best casinos you can choose if you want to play online blackjack because we offer a huge variety of blackjack games. Classic blackjack is always a popular choice, of course, especially if you’re a new player looking to familiarise yourself with the basic rules.
However, we offer exciting variants with different rules or bonus bets for more advanced players, such as Classic Blackjack with Picture-Perfect Bonus, Special Prize Roulette, and Blackjack Atlantic City. These blackjack games are some of our most popular online casino games because the different rules put a fun twist on the classic version.
Most Popular Types of Blackjack Games
Let’s take a closer look at the most popular titles you can try out if you’re looking for the best blackjack in Ireland.
- Classic Blackjack – As the name suggests, this is the classic version of the game with the usual rules and side bets. Also referred to as standard blackjack, this is the game to try if you want to play blackjack as a beginner.
- European Blackjack – European Blackjack is very similar to classic blackjack, but the rules for splitting are slightly different. You can only split cards with the same value, and it can only be done once. By contrast, American Blackjack allows you to split up to three times and on any pair.
- Vegas Strip Blackjack – Vegas Strip Blackjack is similar to the American version of blackjack, but they only peek if they have an Ace.
- Atlantic City Blackjack – Atlantic City Blackjack is a very popular blackjack gamewith a slightly lower house edge than other blackjack variants. The dealer stands on all 17s in this game; players can split non-pairs up to three times as well. Late surrender is also allowed in this game.
- Multi-Hand Blackjack – This is an exciting game suitable for experienced players who want to add a little more excitement because it allows you to play multiple hands at once.
The Best Online Casino Blackjack Games at Betiton Ireland
|🃏 Game Title||💻 Provider||📅 Year of Release|
|Betiton Blackjack Multi-Hand||Aspire||2020|
|Blackjack Royal Pairs||iSoftBet||2021|
|Vegas Strip Blackjack||Microgaming||2019|
|Vegas Downtown Blackjack||Microgaming||2019|
Online Blackjack Terminology
Part of learning how to play blackjack online casino games involves grasping a few basic terms. We’ve listed the key ones below.
- Blackjack/Natural – If you’re dealt an Ace and a card with a value of 10, you get an automatic blackjack or natural. This is worth a payout of 3:2, the highest prize in the game. Of course, it also means you win the game automatically.
- Push – If your hand and the dealer’s have the same score, the game ends in a tie. This is called a push. There are no winners in this case, but you get your bet back in full.
- Surrender – Some blackjack games allow you to surrender your cards if you know the dealer has a stronger hand than yours. If you surrender, you get half of your stake back. Surrendering isn’t always possible, so checking the game rules beforehand is important.
- Regular Win – If you beat the dealer by getting a higher hand value than theirs, this is known as a regular win. You don’t need an exact score of 21 to beat the dealer, but your hand must be higher.
- Bust – If you take another card after the initial deal, which causes your hand to have a higher value than 21, you bust and lose the game. The same applies to the dealer; if they go over 21, they bust, and you automatically win.
- Split – This refers to splitting a pair of cards into two separate hands. An additional bet equal to the initial bet must be placed, and the dealer will deal a new card to each hand.
- Hit – Taking another card from the dealer once the initial two are dealt.
- Stand – If you want to keep your first two cards, you stand. The dealer won’t add any more cards to your hand.
- Hard & Soft Hands – This distinction is important because hard and soft hands must be played differently. A soft hand comprises an Ace and any other card, while a hard hand doesn’t.
Online Blackjack Most Popular Bet Types
Playing online blackjack for real money requires a real money bet to join the game. Betting in blackjack is very straightforward because there’s only one bet required to play the game, although there are multiple optional blackjack wagers.
Casino Blackjack Main Wagers
- Regular Bet – This is the mandatory bet to play the game. Every blackjack game has a minimum and maximum betting limit which must be followed.
- Double Down – You can double your initial bet after the cards are dealt if you have a good hand you want to take advantage of.
- Ante – Some blackjack games require an additional bet, essentially a fee to play the game, although it’s not common. This is usually a poker bet.
Casino Blackjack Side Bets
As explained, the regular blackjack bet is the only one you must place to play the game, but you can also place any of the following side bets:
- 21+3 – A bet that your cards and the dealer’s upcard will form a three-card poker hand.
- Double Down – An additional bet that can be placed after the first two cards are dealt. This will double your initial bet and get you another card.
- Perfect Pairs – A side bet that your first two cards will form a perfect pair, meaning two cards with the same number and same suit.
- Pair Square – A side bet that your first two cards form any pair (mixed pair or coloured pair).
- Royal Match – Another side bet that your initial cards will form a pair, but they must be a King and Queen to win it.
- Lucky Ladies – A side bet that your first two cards will be a total of 20.
- Super Sevens – A side bet based on getting sevens in your first two or three cards.
- Over/Under 13 – Betting that your initial cards will be over 13 or under.
- 5-Card Charlie – You automatically win the game if you draw five consecutive cards without busting.
- Insurance is only offered if the dealer’s upcard is an Ace. This will cost you an additional bet (half of your initial stake), and you get a payout of 2:1 if the dealer gets a blackjack. If not, you lose the bet.
Online Blackjack Card Values
Online Blackjack Strategies
Some casino games like online roulette, baccarat, and blackjack are often played with a specific betting strategy. Whilst none of the known blackjack strategies are proven to guarantee winning the game or even reduce the house edge, many casino players like to use a strategy or betting system to determine the size of their stake for every round.
Here are some of the most well-known blackjack betting strategies you might be interested in trying out:
- Blackjack Basic Strategy
- Martingale System
- Reverse Martingale System
- d’Alembert System
- Parlay System
- 1-3-2-6 System
- Fibonacci System
- 2-1-2 Manhattan System
- Card Counting
- Oscar’s Grind
Free Online Blackjack VS Real Money Online Blackjack
We mentioned earlier that the best way to improve your blackjack skills is to play free online blackjack rather than risk real money immediately.
Betiton Ireland allows you to choose between the two playing modes, but it’s important to understand the difference between playing demo blackjack games and online blackjack for real money.
The table below summarises the key differences between these playing modes:
|🃏 Demo Blackjack||💸 Blackjack Online Real Money|
|You can test out the games for free||You’ll have to play the games with real money|
|You won’t win any real money||You can win real money|
|You won’t be able to claim our bonuses||You’ll be able to claim our casino bonuses|
|You can practise the game||You’ll be playing the game as it was intended to be played|
|You can test out blackjack strategies without having to pay||You’ll need to lay down bets in order to try out any blackjack strategies|
Live Blackjack Online at Betiton Ireland
Besides choosing between free or real money blackjack, Betiton also allows you to play online blackjack or live blackjack with a real dealer. The latter is an exciting game platform that mimics the experience of playing in a brick-and-mortar casino because live casino games are played in real-time and with real croupiers.
Betiton Casino offers one of the biggest selections of live blackjack tables, all of which are played in an exciting casino environment that’s as realistic as possible, thanks to HD live streaming.
Multiple camera angles provide an immersive gaming experience, while the studios the games are streamed from are set up to look exactly like a casino floor.
Live casino games are faster-paced than their online counterparts, so you might want to try them out once you’ve grasped the basic concept of blackjack properly.
Betting time is limited, for example, so you’ll need to decide what to do with your cards pretty fast.
If you’ve never played a live casino game and you’re a blackjack fan, we suggest trying one of these live blackjack online tables:
- Speed Blackjack Live
- Lightning Blackjack
- Blackjack Party
- Platinum Blackjack
- Blackjack Diamond
- The Strip Blackjack
How to Play Online Blackjack at Betiton Ireland?
After reading our blackjack guide, you might wonder how to get started at Betiton Ireland. We’ve made the process as simple as it can be with a quick sign-up process that will give you instant access to our online and live blackjack online games if you follow the steps below:
1️⃣ Log in to your account or sign up by completing the registration form.
2️⃣ Go to the Table Games section at Betiton.
3️⃣ Select Blackjack.
4️⃣ Choose the blackjack game you want to play.
5️⃣ Place your stake to start the game.
Betiton Ireland Blackjack Guide
Although we’ve covered all the basics in this quick online blackjack guide, there’s much more to becoming a pro blackjack player.
One of the most useful things you can do to master the game is to get a lot of practice, and the best way to do that is to play blackjack online for fun. This way, you won’t risk real money while still learning the game.
We’ve also compiled a comprehensive blackjack guide for every step of the game. You can find all the blackjack guides and tips to sharpen your blackjack skills by clicking the links below:
- Blackjack Trainer
- How to Play Blackjack
- Blackjack Odds
- Card Counting
- Blackjack Tips
- Blackjack Basic Strategy
- Blackjack Strategy
- Rules of Blackjack
- Free Blackjack
- Blackjack Simulator
Online Blackjack Bonuses at Betiton Ireland
As a Betiton member, you’ll always be able to claim our various casino bonuses or promotions, subject to terms and conditions. Although there aren’t any specific blackjack bonuses at Betiton right now, you might be interested in using your bonus funds to play online blackjack for real money.
For example, new players can claim a welcome bonus when signing up and making a first deposit. As always, terms and conditions apply; you should always read the T&Cs before claiming a bonus or depositing.
Other Casino Games Available at Betiton Ireland
Our table games section offers a wide variety of other card games and table games besides blackjack, including online roulette, online baccarat, and video poker.
If table games aren’t your type, or perhaps you’re simply interested in exploring other game options, we invite you to explore our range of popular casino games.
You can find hundreds of popular Irish slot machines, exciting jackpot slot games, and even a whole collection of virtual scratch cards you can try.
Blackjack Online Responsible Gambling at Betiton Ireland
Responsible gambling is something we strongly encourage at Betiton Ireland Online Casino. We want our players to enjoy playing online blackjack games and other casino games on our platform, but safety is always the priority.
When you create an account at Betiton, you’ll find several responsible gambling features you can implement immediately. This includes setting a limit for how much you can deposit or wager in a given timeframe or setting up reality checks, for example.
You can also find additional tips and information about playing safely and responsibly on the Responsible Gaming page.
Frequently Asked Questions about Online Blackjack
How Does Blackjack Work?
The goal of blackjack is to beat the dealer by getting a higher score than theirs, without exceeding 21. You get two cards at the start of the game, and you can take additional cards if it will improve your score. If you take additional cards and go over a score of 21, you lose the game.
What Are the Odds of Winning Blackjack?
The odds of winning online blackjack are around 42.22%, while the odds of the dealer winning are a bit higher at 49.1%. The chances of a tie (push) are 8.48%.
Is Blackjack All about Luck?
No. Luck plays a significant role when you play blackjack online, but your skills in the game are also important. Since you need to make decisions in the game, like deciding whether to take additional cards or keep your hand as it is, your moves will influence the game’s outcome.
What Is the Best Online Blackjack Game?
The best online blackjack game is really a matter of personal preference. It depends on the type of blackjack rules you prefer, your skill level, and your bankroll. Choosing the right blackjack games is important by looking at the rules and betting limits.
Can You Play Blackjack Online for Real Money?
Yes. You can play blackjack online for real money right here at Betiton. If you’re not a member yet, you can click the ‘Join’ button to sign up in a few minutes, and you’ll be able to access all our live and online blackjack games.