Discover & Play the Most Popular Online Roulette Games at Betiton™ Casino
Roulette is a casino game that involves players placing a rather larger variety of wagers in order to determine what the winning number of the game is. Once players have placed their wagers, the action will then pass on to the dealer.
The dealer will spin the roulette wheel and then place the ball in it as it spins. Afterwards, once the ball finishes spinning, it’ll land in one of the coloured and numbered pockets of the wheel. The winning number is that of the pocket where the ball landed.
There’s more to roulette than that but we’ll be looking at the rules, wagers, and any other important information in more detail as we go along this page. Moreover, we’ll also be going over what we offer in terms of available variants for you to enjoy!
Thus, if you’re a new player on our casino or have never played roulette before, then there are some things that you ought to first know before gaming. In order to find out everything you need to know, we highly recommend reading the rest of this page!
What Benefits Can You Enjoy When You Play Roulette Online at Betiton™?
When you become an official member of our internet casino for online players here at Betiton™, you’ll be entitled to enjoy numerous benefits. These benefits are on top of the fantastic selection of games that we offer on our site. The following list presents you with some of the fantastic benefits of gaming at Betiton™!
- Wide variety of available online roulette tables
- A host of other online games available for play
- A live casino section that provides you with live roulette tables manned by live dealers
- Our casino welcome bonus that gives new players bonus cash & free spins*
- Our exclusive loyalty club that rewards players for simply enjoying their favourite games*
- Fully mobile-optimised site and digital tables for gaming on the go
- Robust and secure site thanks to our industry-standard 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) encryption software
- Our casino is licenced by both the MGA (no. MGA/CRP/148/2007) and the UKGC (no. 039483-R-319409-016), providing you with a safe environment
* (terms & conditions apply)
What Is Roulette Online? Betiton™ Explains
Roulette is one of the most popular casino games that you can play as well as being an iconic feature of casinos everywhere. The game involves a rather large table with a wide selection of possible wagers that players can place to predict the result.
It also involves the iconic roulette wheel—which we’ll be describing in more detail later—into which a ball is placed. The result is then detemined depending on where the ball lands. Punters then win if they managed to correctly predict where the ball will land.
That’s essentially the basic premise. Whilst it seems simple, it can be a little bit more complex than that, largely due to the very wide variety of available wagers to make. We’ll be explaining what these wagers are but first let’s go over the rules of the game.
What Are the Rules of Roulette Online?
Whilst the tables used in roulette seem quite complex, the game itself is actually not that complicated. In fact, there aren’t all that many rules or things to remember. To help you get started, we’ll be giving you a rundown of how a typical round proceeds:
- As we’ve said, the objective of roulette is to correctly guess in which pocket the ball will land;
- To do this, you need to place a wager depending on where you think the ball is going to land;
- You can place as many wagers as you like as long as they don’t conflict with each other (for example, you cannot place a bet on the pocket being both red and black);
- At the same time, always bear in mind that the more wagers you’re placing, the more money you’re staking;
- Once you’ve finished placing your wagers, the dealer spins the wheel in order to determine the winning figure;
- The ball will eventually land in one of the pockets, giving you the winning figure;
- Depending on what wagers you’ve made, you’ll be paid on which ones were correct predictions.
How Do You Play Online Roulette On Betiton™ Casino?
Before you can play any of our online roulette tables with actual money, you’re first going need to create an account with us here at Betiton™. Don’t worry, however, as it won’t take you more than a couple of minutes to register with us!
In fact, all you have to do is click on the blue “JOIN” button, which causes a window to pop up. Afterwards, fill in the empty fields on the pop-up. Once you’re done, click on “OPEN ACCOUNT” and you’re all set! Then you’re going to need to make a deposit.
These are the funds that you’ll be using when gaming on our casino. We provide a wide variety of secure payment methods, which means that all your deposits at Betiton™ are 100% safe! Once both your account and deposit are ready, you can finally play:
- On our “roulette” section, browse through our available variants;
- Feel free to browse through for as long as you like until you find the variant that’s right for you;
- Once you’ve decided on a variant, click on it and you’ll be taken to the game;
- On your chosen variant, start placing the wagers that you’d like to play;
- At the same time, choose how much you’d like to stake per bet, making sure it’s in line with your gambling budget;
- Once all of your wagers are settled, click on “SPIN“;
- You’ll then be paid on whether or not your wagers were correct predictions of where the ball will land;
- Any wagers that weren’t successful are taken away by the house;
- Simply repeat the above steps and enjoy your game!
What Are the Possible Wagers On Roulette & How Much Do They Pay Out?
Now that you know how to play roulette and how a typical round plays out, it’s time to go over the available wagers there are to make. This is, of course, essential and important information to know as without knowing what wagers you can make, you won’t be able to truly play!
The first thing that you should know is that there are 3 kinds of wagers that you can place: inside bets, outside bets, and special wagers. We’ll be going over the differences there are between these kinds of wagers and what wagers you can make from each of them.
At the same time, you should bear in mind that the higher the payout of the wager you’re placing, the lower the probability of it winning. Finally, the following is a compilation of all of the inside and outside wagers that you can find on any variant.
|Name||Payout||Kind of Bet|
|Line Bet/Double Street||5:1||Inside|
In the coming sections, we’ll be going over each of these wagers in more detail, such as explaining what you need to do in order to win them. We’ll also be explaining a handful of special wagers that you can find on some of our variants.
The first kind of wagers that we’ll be looking at are the inside bets. These are wagers that are on the “inside” of the betting table, hence their name. Inside wagers are generally wagers on the integers of the pockets, as we shall be seeing in the following list:
- Straight-Up: this is a wager on a single integer, e.g. 7.
- Split: with this bet, you’ll be placing your stake on 2 adjacent integers, e.g. 1–4, 27–30, etc.
- Trio: when placing this wager, you’ll be wagering on 2 integers and either on the 0 or the 00 if you’re playing American roulette, e.g. 0–2–3.
- Street: you’ll be wagering on 3 numbers in a row with this wager, e.g. 22–23–24.
- Corner/Square: here, you’ll be wagering on a group of 4 numbers, e.g. 16–17–19–20.
- First Four: as you might easily guess, this is a wager on the first 4 integers, that is, 0–1–2–3.
- Top Line/Basket: this bet can only be placed on American roulette tables. With this wager, you’ll be placing your stakes on 3–2–1–00–0.
- Line/Double Street: finally, this is a wager on 2 lines of figures, e.g. 10–11–12–13–14–15.
For a summary of the above information, consult the following compilation:
|Straight-Up||Wager on a single figure||35:1|
|Split||Wager on 2 figures||17:1|
|Trio||Wager on 2 figures and 0 or 00||11:1|
|Street||Wager on 3 figures||11:1|
|Corner/Square||Wager on 4 figures||8:1|
|First Four||Wager on 0, 1, 2, 3||8:1|
|Top Line/Basket||Wager on 0, 00, 1, 2, 3||6:1|
|Line/Double Street||Wager on 6 figures||5:1|
Other than the inside wagers, there are also what are known as the “outside bets“. This is because they are found on the “outside” of the table. Contrary to the inside wagers, the outside wagers are wagers on the “quality” of the pocket, as we shall see:
- Black/Red: with this wager, you’ll be staking on whether the ball will land in a red or black pocket.
- Odd/Even: this is a wager on whether the winning integer will be odd or even.
- Low/High: when placing this wager, you’ll be wagering on whether the winning integer will be either low (1–18) or high (19–36).
- Columns: if you look carefully at the roulette table, you’ll see that there are 3 separate columns, going from 1–34, 2–35, and 3–36. You basically need to bet on whether the winning number will be from 1 of these columns.
- Dozens: finally, other than columns, roulette tables are also split into dozens, these being 1–12, 13–24, and 25–36. You then have to bet on whether the winning number will be from 1 of these 3 dozens.
|Low/High||Wager on the winning figure being low (1–18) or high (19–36)||1:1|
|Odd/Even||Wager on the winning figure being odd or even||1:1|
|Black/Red||Wager on the winning figure being black or red||1:1|
|Columns||Wager on the winning figure being in 1 of the 3 columns||2:1|
|Dozens||Wager on the winning figure being in 1 of the 3 dozens||2:1|
Finally, there are some variants that allow you to place special wagers. These generally take the form of a specific arrangement of wagers. The most popular special wagers are the following:
- Snake Bets: when placing this wager, you’ll realise that the chips take the form of a snake. The pockets this wager covers are 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34.
- Voisins du Zéro: the name of this wager is French for “neighbours of zero” because it covers 17 pockets that occupy either side of 0. These are 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, and 25.
- Jeu Zéro: this is a wager whose name translates to “zero game“. This wager covers 7 pockets, which are 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, and 15.
- Le Tiers du Cylindre: this wager’s name means “the third of the wheel” since it literally covers a third of the wheel. It covers 12 pockets, namely 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, and 33.
- Orphelins: this one is French for “orphans“. This is because it covers pockets not covered by any of the other wagers. These are: 1, 6, 9, 14, 17, 20, 31 and 34.
|Snake Bets||Wager on 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34|
|Voisins du Zéro||Wager on 22, 18, 29, 7, 28, 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, 15, 19, 4, 21, 2, and 25|
|Le Tiers du Cylindre||Wager on 27, 13, 36, 11, 30, 8, 23, 10, 5, 24, 16, and 33|
|Orphelins||Wager on 1, 6, 9, 14, 17, 20, 31 and 34|
|Jeu Zéro||Wager on 12, 35, 3, 26, 0, 32, and 15|
All About the Roulette Wheel: What Do You Need to Know?
The roulette wheel varies depending on the variant you’ve chosen to play. In American roulette, the wheels are divided into 38 pockets, whilst those of both European and French roulette is divided in 37 pockets. Thus, you can see that there is an extra pocket in the American variant.
However, no matter the variant you’ve chosen, the wheels are all divided into red and black pockets, with the exception being the green pockets for 0 (and 00 in the American variant). The integers on the other kinds of wheels have no specific order.
However, those on American wheels are specifically placed to be opposite the integer that follows them. So, for example, 5 is opposite 6, 11 is opposite 12, and so on. On the other hand, the tables of all the variants available on our casino are nearly identical.
This is because American tables have an extra field to accommodate the 00. On the other hand, French tables are written in French and has a slightly different layout. However, all of these tables are divided into inside and outside wagers.
Does Betiton™ Provide Enough Roulette Games & Variants on Its Casino?
In order to provide an amazing casino experience to our members, we offer a variety of roulette variants on our site. Thus, our members are treated to plenty of variety when it comes to their choice of games. The most popular variants you can find on our casino are the following:
We have already explained the differences between these variants, so make sure you understand what they are before playing them. In order to be able to fully understand the differences between these variants and others, we suggest first trying out the demo versions of these games.
Find the Most Popular Roulette Games at Betiton
Other than the variants we mentioned above, we provide plenty of other interesting variations on the game. These will guarantee that our members enjoy their time on our casino. The most popular roulette variants that we offer would be the following:
- Sapphire Roulette
- Vertical Roulette
- American Roulette
- European Roulette
- French Roulette
- Roulette Pro
- Mini Roulette
- Multiball Roulette
- Multi Wheel Roulette
These games have been developed by some of the greatest developers and software suppliers around. We’ll be going over each one of these variants to give you an idea what these variants offer differently, who the developer is, and so on.
This is a roulette variant created by Microgaming, one of the best software creators around. This variant is based on European Roulette, and thus it offers 37 pockets in total. To help players place their wagers, there is a Hot and Cold indicator in the top right corner of the game. This shows the numbers on which the ball has landed a lot (hot), and those on which the ball has rarely landed (cold).
If you are after a fantastic roulette mobile experience, then this is the variant for you. Developed by Gaming1, this variant also has a standard 37-pocket wheel, and it also has all of the customary roulette features that you could possibly want.
You will find a traditional betting table and a racetrack. There are also many shortcuts available that will allow you place your wagers quickly. To add to all of this, you have the option to flip the game around to suit your dominant hand.
This is a roulette variant that was created by Playtech, which is another great software developer. Once again, a European wheel is used, and the min bet stands at €1. The max bet that you can place depends on the type of bet that you’d like to place.
For instance, if you want to wager on just one number, the max stake is €20. However, if you want to bet on an even bet, there is a max stake of €200. Therefore, it is clear to see that this is a roulette variant that suits different budgets.
This variant, that’s been developed by iSoftBet, uses the standard single-0, 37-numbered roulette wheel. It uses the standard rules that we’ve described above. Moreover, it also provides you with the special wagers Voisins du Zéro, Orphelins, and Le Tiers du Cylindre. Other than that, it doesn’t provide any special rules.
The difference with this variant is that it comes with a double zero. This might not seem like much of a difference at first but it actually gives you different chances of winning. Other than that, this variant created by Microgaming’s Switch Studios uses the standard rules we explained above.
The wheel is the same as in the European variant, but the table layout is slightly different. Despite that, you’ll still find the same wagers. However, what makes French roulette truly stand apart are a couple of rules that you will not find in the former.
These are called the La Partage and En Prison. With the former, if you place an even bet and the ball lands on the green zero, you will be given half of your stake back. However, you can leave your original stake for your next spin, and this is known as the En Prison rule.
This is a quaint little variant that’s only one third the size of the regular table that you’re used to. Also developed by Playtech, the wheel on this variant only holds a total of 13 pockets: 1–12 and 0. This is contrary to regular wheels that hold 37 or 38 pockets.
Due to this, you’ll have less inside wagers available for you to make. This however means that you’ll have a greater chance of winning since there are less numbers to guess. At the same time, you’ll be able to place most of the same outside wagers of the standard variants.
This next variant provides an entirely new way of enjoying roulette. In this variant created by Greentube players have the option of gaming with more than 1 ball at the same time. In fact, you can have up to 10 balls spinning simultaneously.
The more balls you’re using, the higher your chances of guessing correctly. However, the more balls you have active, the higher your wagers. Thus, you should pay close attention to how much you’re wagering on this variant.
However, besides the option of having multiple balls spinning, this variant follows the same rules of the standard variant. This includes the same wheel, table, and wagers. Moreover, you also have the option of placing special wagers, like the Voisins du Zéro wager.
Multi Wheel Roulette
Finally, there is this extremely interesting variant as well. Created by Microgaming, it gives you the possibility of gaming with multiple wheels, providing you with a revolutionary way of enjoying roulette. This way, you’ll be betting on all the active wheels at the same time.
The more wheels you have active, the higher your chances of winning are; however, this also means that your wagers will have to be higher. Finally, the game follows pretty much the rules and offers the same layout as the standard variant.
Are There Any New & Unique Roulette Games That Betiton™ Provides?
As part of our promise to provide our members with the greatest casino experience that we can offer, we continuously update our casino with new games. Moreover, we also make it a point to offer exclusive games in order to give our members an experience unlike that of other casinos.
One of these new & exclusive games is our very own roulette variant! We have partnered up with the illustrious iSoftBet to offer our Betiton™ branded roulette game! Naturally, then, you won’t be able to find this variant at any other casinos or gambling sites you visit.
Our branded variant offers standard wagers and layout of the European roulette variant. Furthermore, it also provides players with the option of placing the special Voisins du Zéro, Orphelins, and Le Tiers du Cylindre wagers.
Finally, our branded variant also helps you with your wagering as it keeps track of the previous 8 results. Moreover, it also keeps track of what are known as “Hot Numbers“. These are the pockets that have come up as winning results more than the others.
What Are the Differences Between Demo & Real Money Roulette Games at Betiton™?
Finally, we’ll be finishing off this page with a look at the differences you’ll find when playing demo versions for free and gaming with real funds. Bear in mind that there is “good” or “bad” way to play as each way of gaming has its pros and cons.
Firstly, when you play demo games, you’ll essentially be gaming for free as you won’t need to stake anything. This has the advantage of allowing you to test out our games, which allows you to understand how they’re played, if it has any special rules, etc.
However, playing only demo games won’t give you the true taste of gaming on an online casino. For example, you won’t be able to win any real money when you play only demos. Winning real money is an important aspect of gaming at online casinos.
Moreover, when you’re simply playing demos, you won’t be able to redeem any of the bonuses that we offer on our site. These are only available for when you play with real funds. Finally, the following is a summary of what we have said above:
|Why Play for Free?||Why Play with Real Funds?|
|You can practise games before deciding to play them with real funds||There’s a much larger variety of available games for you to enjoy|
|You can try out games without having to pay anything||You’ll unlock the real enjoyment of gaming at a casino|
|There’s no chance of winning real money||You can win real money|
|You won’t be able to enjoy any of our promotional offers||You’ll be eligible to claim our welcome bonus and other bonuses|
Other Games to Play:
- If roulette isn’t quite the game for you, we have a selection of other casino games available. The first of which is another highly iconic and popular casino game: blackjack. Playing the classic game of blackjack is definitely an experience that every player should try out!
- If, on the other hand, you’d like to play online scratchcard games, you can do so to your heart’s content on our casino. These games provide a quick and easy gambling experience, which is great for punters in a rush.
- Our most popular games, however, are none other than video slots. We provide plenty of online video slot machine games, which means that if you wish to get the most out of our casino, playing a few spins on slots is the way to go.
- Finally, if you wish to enjoy video slots on a whole other level, then try out a few spins on jackpot slots. These are online slot machines that also offer a massive cash prize on top of their other features.
- Betiton™ Casino Welcome Bonus
- Deposit & Withdraw
- Customer Support
- Loyalty Club
- Responsible Gaming
- Mobile Gaming
Firstly, you’re going to need to create an account. Secondly, you’re going to need to deposit some funds into your account. Afterwards, you’re all set to play!
Not really as our casino provides you with instant-play games. This means that you simply need to click on the game in order to enjoy it.
All of our online roulette tables are 100% random thanks to our RNG (Random Number Generator). This is a software that generates random results. Furthermore, our RNG has been independently verified by iTech Labs, which is a renowned games-testing laboratory.
Yes, absolutely! Not only are our results completely randomly generated but our site has been fully encrypted, making it totally secure for our members to use. This is thanks to our use of industry-standard 128-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer).
This largely depends on the variant that you’ve chosen to play on as different tables will offer different min (and max) bet amounts. However, the variant with the lowest min bet amount offers a min bet of €0.10.
By simply browsing through our selection of tables, you’ll be able to understand the range of variants that we provide. Once you find a variant that appeals to you the most, you can try it out using its demo version.
You can certainly play roulette online for actual money here at Betiton™.
Of course! If players play with actual money, they have the chance of winning actual money!